I’m self-tagging from a post over at Fabulously Broke in the City!
“Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you and post it. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. If I tag you, it’s because I want to know more about you.”
Okay, let’s get started!
1. I’m afraid of bridges with water underneath them.
2. I failed art in the 3rd grade.
3. I want to be a criminal profiler with the FBI.
4. I hate taking baths…I prefer showers.
5. I am a Harry Potter nerd…even bought the book on how to play Quidditch!
6. Have no desire to go to Disney world (but will go to the Harry Potter theme park).
7. Would like to act, as well as write scripts.
8. I have a hard time saving money. My natural inclination is to spend it.
9. I’m claustrophobic.
10. I can’t stand lima beans. My mom tried to make me eat them once and wouldn’t let me leave the table until I did. I slept at the dinner table that night. She didn’t try to force me again.
11. I’m not close to my family. I was close to my grandmother, but when she died, everyone lied to me for a week. Still harbor a little resentment for that.
12. I don’t like stupid people. There are too many opportunities in this world to educate yourself. I just don’t think there’s any reason people shouldn’t take advantage of those opportunities.
13. I secretly love my credit cards. I know they’re bad and can get you in trouble. But, I like the little perks.
14. I hate cash! I won’t carry it if I can help it. Did you know they’ve run tests and there is actually fecal matter on most money. Food for thought!
15. I’d like to live in London.
16. I think my sister’s husband is an idiot, but I love my nephew to death!
17. I think I have OCD…it’s self-diagnosed, but I still think I have it.
18. I like to self-diagnose my problems.
19. I’m studying forensic psychology in school, work for a credit union and write for MYC, and I’m also a screenwriter/fiction novelist. How’s that for trichotomy?
20. Love to read.
21. Hate working out, but I’m entering a 5k race…yes, my life is full of opposites.
22. I like to be contrary.
23. I like to set goals, particularly about my money.
24. I want to put $5k in a travel account so I can just leave whenever I need a break from my life.
25. I’m 27 years old and never been in love.
Feel free to self-tag if you want! The idea is to learn a little something about each other!